- Articles written for the Jurnal Forum Kesehatan publishes the article based on research or equivalent to research results in nursing, midwifery, nutrition and generally in the fields of science related to health.
- The manuscript is typed in Times New Roman, size 12 pts, with 1.5 spaces, on A4 paper 15-25 pages long, with the provisions of a margin of 3 cm in the upper margin, 2.5 cm in the lower margin 3 cm in the left margin, and 2.5 cm right margin. With a single-column format.
- The file was created with a high concocted pdf file and Microsoft Word (RTF extension). The author's name is included without an academic degree and placed under the title of the article.
- Authors must include the institution's address and e-mail address to facilitate communication.
- All section and sub-section headings are bolded
- Systematics of writing research articles are: title; author's name (without academic degree); abstract (maximum 150 words) containing the objectives, methods, and results of research; keywords; introduction (without title) which contains background, a little literature review, research objectives, methods; discussion; conclusions and suggestions; bibliography (only contains the sources referenced).
- The abstract of the research paper is in English and Indonesian, the research abstract must contain the title, purpose, method and research findings.